Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not a FIRST post

***Updated: Apr. 27 at 7:47 p.m.: For the record, my being glad that my posting time for this blog alliance being over has nothing to do with the books or authors. I love Christian fiction. If I get a chance to read Winter Haven, I will surely post a review. I am just glad that I can move on and concentrate on all the FIRST alliances and the new FIRST Wild Card Tours. I'm also thrilled to say that I have begun writing a brand new story and have more time to hang with my family. If the administration of the alliance I have resigned from has a problem with my updating this post, too bad. This is MY BLOG. If you don't like it, you do not need to be here.***

I haven't read this book...but I was told I would be 'stealing' if I didn't post. I'm not even sure if I received it. No worries. I won't have many more of these posts that are not FIRST posts.

Winter Haven
(Bethany House April 1, 2008)
by
Athol Dickson