Saturday, April 26, 2008

Book Blogging


I have been told that it would be better if I do not post about the books I ordered from a certain blog alliance that I am no longer a member of, but I do not want to be told I 'stole' them.


So, this is what I choose:

Here is the schedule of the books I'm supposed to receive (I think) and the dates I was supposed to advertise them. I will put the links for them here, and if any titles look interesting to you, you can click the link and order it.

They may even have a first chapter for you to read there...which is more telling than the back jacket cover.


If you like the chapter, order the book. :-D

April 30th thru May 2nd----The Warriors by Mark Andrew Olsen (Still haven't read the first book, but I've heard great things about it.)

May

7th thru 9th----The Big Picture by Jenny B. Jones (This looks fun, I wish I had read the first in this series!)

14th thru 16th----Embrace Me by the Wonderfully Talented Lisa Samson (I recommend any and all books from her!)


Read an Excerpt!

21st thru 23rd----Broken Angel by Sigmund Brouwer(I've never read any of his works...but this is spec fic and looks interesting.)



28st thru 30th----Ruby Among Us by Tina Ann Forkner (This looks good too!)