Monday, December 19, 2011

Protection for Hire by Camy Tang

The latest book from Camy Tang, Protection for Hire, made my heart beat faster, my body giggle, and my stomach growl. Her writing is so much fun. I love her inner dialogue and the way she can make even the most serious scenes amusing. This new series promises to be exciting! It reminded me of a Bones episode, but Christian. The main character is 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Irish, so you know she has a temper. Born into a Japanese mafia family, she becomes a Christian while in prison. When she gets out, she wants to stay away from her old life (and habits), but you know what they say about habits, don't you? She gets into lots of awkward spots, but with the help of a very cute lawyer, she is able to wiggle free. As always, Camy has lots of tantalizing food in her books. I inevitably end up  eating some Asian food while reading. I give this book 5 stars...go out and buy it today! You'll have a lot of fun reading.

1 comment:

Camy Tang said...

Thanks so much for the great review, Mimi! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book!
Camy