Thursday, August 07, 2008

Experimentation on Books

Margaret (cherryblossommj) over at Creative madness that makes me myself tagged me for a meme.

Here’s how it will work.

I’m going to list five MUST Read novels and five Keep Your Eyes on These novels, then tag five bloggers who I’m asking to post my list on their site. They may then add one book to each list but must also subtract one book. Finally they should tag five other bloggers, link here at A Christian Worldview of Fiction , and comment to this post so visitors here know to check out how they may have changed the list.

If you aren’t tagged but want to play, copy the 'how to' paragraph above, make your own list of MUST Reads and Keep Your Eyes on These, and tag away. It will be fun to see if we can generate some book wars … uh, I mean, discussions … good, healthy, respectful discussions!

My five MUST Reads:

Demon: a Memoir by Tosca Lee (NavPress)*
Broken Angel by Sigmund Brouwer (WaterBrook)
The Summer the Wind Whispered my Name by Don Locke (NavPress Publishing Group)*
The Restorer by Sharon Hinck (NavPress)*
Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis (Zondervan)

My five Keep Your Eyes On These:

Scarlet by Stephen Lawhead (Thomas Nelson)
On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson (WaterBrook)
DragonLight by Donita K. Paul (WaterBrook Press)*
The Legend of the FireFish by George Bryan Polivka (Harvest House)
The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann (Bethany)

FIVE BOOKS TO LOOK FOR SOON:

Single Sashimi by Camy Tang (Zondervan)*
Shade by John Olson (B&H)
Field of Blood by Eric Wilson (Thomas Nelson)
Conspiracy in Kiev by Noel Hynd (Zondervan)
Stepping into Sunlight by Sharon Hinck (Bethany)


The bloggers I’m asking to post the lists (and make one book-for-book change to each list if they wish):

Camy Tang
Donita K. Paul
Tosca Lee
C. J. Darlington
Jaimie

8 comments:

Ausjenny said...

looks good Mimi, I tagged Camy also.
I have it at my blog also

Camy Tang said...

I got slammed--er, tagged by two of you! LOL I posted today:
Experimentation on Books
Camy

CherryBlossomMJ said...

This is awesome! Good choices.

Rel said...

Nice, Mimi :)

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

This is so much fun to see how the list changes so quickly. Thanks for your part in making this take off, Mimi.

Becky

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Some good names there.

C.J. Darlington said...

I have finally played along! :) Thanks so much for asking me, Mimi.

Amy said...

I can't wait to read The Summer the Sun Whispered my Name!