Saturday, September 22, 2007

Traveler

Hey, I just visited someone's post where they tell all the states they've been to and asked people to comment on where they've been too. I'll take it a step further: States and Countries!


States I've visited:

Alaska, Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey.

Countries I've visited:

USA...duh, Mexico, England, Hungary, Croatia, Germany, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Holland, Italy.

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

So you were in England!

Anonymous said...

That's a whoooooole lot of traveling! I'd love to see England, Switzerland, France, Ireland, Holland, Italy. Which one was your favorite?

Anonymous said...

I have lived in: Louisiana, Arkansas, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, California... and since 1998, Idaho!

I have been in every state except: Alaska, Hawaii, Florida, North and South Carolina and most of those little tiny New England States.

The only other countries I have visited are Canada and Mexico. I have never been off the continent.